Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

State of the Legacy Report: Generation 2

And we come to the end of generation 1, with a giant cliffhanger.  Just the way I like it.  The current plan is to post chapter 26 next, starting generation 2, and then write another special post(I built something cool :3) before launching into the rest of generation 2's story.  I promise, story threads will come together, even starting in chapter 26.

I've decided to replace the photos and trait information on the legacy information page with a family tree, viewable here.  It's currently updated through the end of chapter 25, and I will continue to update it as I go.  The page located on the blog will continue to contain generation summaries and rolls as well as a link to the family tree.  There's actually a lot of information on the new family tree, including supernatural-type information for all sims and trait, LTW and career tracking for those sims who were heirs, spares or spouses of the main legacy line.  Photos should also be present for all sims who were part of the main bloodline.  I'm a bit torn as to whether to use the adult pictures for sims that have grown old(for a better idea of where genetics came from) or to update it to an elder photo.  I can only pick one or the other, so...decisions!

I hope you enjoy the big reveal of James's plan, once I get it written up and posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment